> Dylan refers to himself in the third person and has turned on this annoying
> feature in his email client that spams this list with auto-responses
> containing information that none of its recipients give a hoot about. Two
> good reasons to black-list him until he desists from inflicting at least one
> of the aforementioned offenses.

Dave has disabled mail sending from the list to Dylan's account. Dave
doesn't care if Dylan refers to himself in the third person. Dave
likes his chicken spicy!

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.