From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of Karim
Beyrouti
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 10:22 AM
To: Flashcoders List
Subject: [Flashcoders] FullScreen - not working

Kinda feel silly with this question, I can't get fullscreen mode to
work:

HTML contains - allowFullScreen:'true' -

and the fullscreen code is:

        private function ToggleFullScreen(event : MenuEvent) : void {

                stage.fullScreenSourceRect = new Rectangle( 0 ,0 ,
Capabilities.screenResolutionX , Capabilities.screenResolutionY);

            if (stage.displayState == StageDisplayState.NORMAL) {

                stage.displayState=StageDisplayState.FULL_SCREEN;

            } else { stage.displayState=StageDisplayState.NORMAL; }

        }

Also using the latest version of swfobject... have been googling, and
spending a fair bit of time for this one, but it's just not working for
me.

I get the following error:

'SecurityError: Error #2152: Full screen mode is not allowed.
        at flash.display::Stage/set_displayState()
        at flash.display::Stage/set displayState()
        at
com.YcommaZ.navigation.main::Menu/ClickFullScreenButton()[/Users/karim/D
ocuments/Work/Clients/YcommaZ/Site/src/com/YcommaZ/navigation/main/Menu.
as:669]

anyone has ideas for this one?

Best