Thanks David, i moved this conversation to Air Tight list, and overall
Marketplace feedback was quite positive ( well - there was not much feedback,
but it was positive).

I was just saying the same thing about a mobile 10.1 marketplace, which i think
would be a good move forward. Also, my app got approved about 4 hours after my
first email to the list:

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/marketplace/index.cfm?event=marketplace.offering&marketplaceid=1&offeringid=18609

thanks

Karim