> Anyone have tips on how to integrate Flash and Domino - basically looking to
> update Domino fields from a Flash interface....

Domino supports web services:

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/lotus/library/nd7-webservices/

In Flex, it's fairly straightforward to consume SOAP services via the
WebService object. I don't know enough about Flash to recommend the
best option there, but if you can consume SOAP services in Flash you
should be all set.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.