Hi everyone -

I have an AS3 component that publishes to either Flash Player 9 or Flash Player
10, and I'm trying to figure out a way to detect (within the component's
ActionScript) whether the user published the SWF to 9 or 10 as their target. I
realize the SWF is agnostic to the IDE and won't be able to see that directly,
but is there a way for the SWF itself to know which player it was published
for? Or a way for a Flash Player 9 SWF to try and access a Flash Player 10
property of some kind that won't return a compile error in the IDE?