Not wishing to re-invent the wheel and having to target player 9, I'd like to change the mouse icon.

Before I get flooded with explanations of hiding the mouse and using a custom movieclip that follows the mouse - all of which I know how to do, Is there any way to get at the "standard" mouse pointers ( available in the flash player 10 Mouse class) , when targetting player 9?

I'm trying to avoid the rigmarole of creating my own graphics, if I can get the OS mouse icons by some other means.

I realise it may not be possible, but someone might have a nifty trick to do this.

Thanks.