> I will enjoy every minute of this. I felt like Steve personally kicked
 > me in the heart when he came out against Flash. His stance has
 > definitely had an impact on my work as a flash developer. My work load

Hear, hear Carl.

This Adobe "Great News" link looks pretty much just to be an acknowledgment
of the Apple statement (which has curious restrictions in it ... like external
code
can not be loaded); and a mention, from afar, that some apps are being approved.
http://blogs.adobe.com/conversations/2010/09/great-news-for-developers.html

 . Apple damaged the Flash community with their actions this year.

 . Employers now question (often without clear knowledge) whether Flash should
be used on projects as a result.

 . Adobe itself was surprised a few days from CS5 release about Apple
prohibiting packager development.

I would have hoped, after many years of Adobe creating apps for Mac platforms;
that they would have somebody who works directly with Apple;
that can now clearly say that Apple now allows Adobe apps,
what the restrictions are; and that Apple will not back off again on a whim.

(Preferably in a joint statement with Apple).

It appears (appears) that Adobe has no high level connections in Apple
and just reacts.  It is had to build a third-party business model around that.

Not an Apple lapdog,
~Bill