Ted,

Something I've noticed about your posts for some time, and I have
refrained from saying something until now.  You ask a lot of questions,
and you get a lot of help, but you rarely if ever say thank you.  Many
times I have answered your questions, helped you out, without a simple
"that works" or "thank you", or even "cool".  And I'm not just talking
about the times I have replied to you, I have seen you do this with many
people on this list. It's ok to ask for help, that's the point of the
list, but I would recommend you be gracious and careful to not abuse the
good nature of the people here. Often I see you ask a question, get an
answer, and then it's immediately on to the next question.  And often,
like this morning, it could have been solved with a simple Google
session like I demonstrated. I dunno, call me shallow, but when I feel a
little taken advantage of, I'm less inclined to help you with questions
like the one you posed below as a follow up to this morning question. We
don't ask for much, but we are real people. :)

Jason Merrill

Instructional Technology Architect
Bank of America   Global Learning

Join the Bank of America Flash Platform Community  and visit our
Instructional Technology Design Blog
(Note: these resources are only available to Bank of America associates)