For the iPhone, or the iPad? I know (via friends in the magazine
industry who are involved in various iPadization efforts at their
respective publications) that the solution they provided for the Wired
iPAD app is a solution that ties into inDesign and is available for
licensing. I've heard that it's pretty templated though, that is,
customization is limited and as a result it probably won't be long
before it'll be easy to spot the "Adobed" magazines for the iPad. So
it might depend on just how custom or innovative a solution you're
looking for.

That being said, my knowledge is all second-hand, so take it with a
grain of salt.

.m