The work-around I listed would of course only work if you are just
interested in key combo's with either Alt or Ctrl.
Something like (right) Alt-Ctrl-5 won't work.

I had a second thought on Henriks comment about Alt vs AltGr and Googled a
bit.

------------
Part of Wiki article:

Control + Alt as a substitute
Originally, US PC keyboards (specifically, the US 101-key PC/AT keyboards)
did not have an AltGr key, it being relevant to only non-US markets; they
simply had "left" and "right" Alt keys.

As those using such US keyboards increasingly needed the specific
functionality of AltGr when typing non-English text, Windows began to allow
it to be emulated by pressing the Alt key together with the Control key:

Ctrl+Alt ? AltGr
Therefore, it is recommended that this combination not be used as a modifier
in Windows keyboard shortcuts as, depending on the keyboard layout and
configuration, someone trying to type a special character with it may
accidentally trigger the shortcut,[4] or the keypresses for the shortcut may
be inadvertently interpreted as the user trying to input a special
character.

So I think this explains why I get 2 events when pressing the right alt key.

Although the key says "Alt" it actual behaves like the mentioned AltGr key.

In other words. Flash doesn't actual support pure Alt key behavior but only
AltGr.

- Benny