Thanks to all, it is woking and posting all data.

function doSubmitViaEnter(e:KeyboardEvent):void
{
        if (e.keyCode == 13)
        {
                status_txt.text = "Posting nomination...\nPlease wait...";
                doSubmit();

function doSubmit(e:MouseEvent=null):void
{
        var clip:MovieClip = active_clip.mc_form;

        if (fname1field.text == "" || lname1field.text == "" ||
email1field.text == "" || clip.fnamefield.text == "" || clip.lnamefield.text ==
"" || clip.titlefield.text == "" || clip.emailfield.text == "")
        {
                status_txt.text = "Please fill in all required fields.";
        }
        else
        {
                //All fields valid so send away!
                status_txt.text = "Posting nomination...\nPlease wait...";
                doSend();

//Disable all the fields and buttons
//prep all the variables that need to be sent to PHP
//send them to register.php

function doSend():void
{
        for (var i:uint = 0; i < fields.length; i++)
        {
                fields[i].enabled = false;
        }

        //enable preloader dots
        dots.visible = true;
        dots.play();

        var variables:URLVariables = new URLVariables();
// variables follow .....

DON TALCOTT
316 Greenwood Avenue
Decatur, Georgia 30030