Hi,

I am working on an application where I currently load a number of SWF's into a Shell SWF.

Recently I have been experimenting with using AIR 2 and Mass Storage Detection / File API's and would like to integrate this functionality into my application.

    I can load in the Shell SWF to an AIR app and this works okay.

What I want to know, is it possible to use the AIR API's from within these loaded SWF's? I have been looking around and I am not sure I can see a way to get my external SWF's to compile without making them part of AIR applications too?

I have been trying to do this with Pure AS3 projects in Flash Develop, but not having much luck.

I have been googling around and reading the doc's, but no joy, does anyone have any tips / suggestions please?

    TIA

    Glen