  From: Ktu
  To: Rodrigo Augusto Guerra ; Flash Coders List
  Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 11:56 AM
  Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] player version messup

  On windows, there 2 plugins for Flash
   active x control plugin for IE
  plugin for 'other' browsers

  and Chrome is special. It has flash player built in. And (from what I've
heard) you have to put some effort in to be able to use the debug player in
Chrome (or any other version).

  So you may have just uninstalled the active x plugin and not the ;other;
plugin, and chrome is doing its own thing...

  this is based off of my memory with no googling so if I am wrong, I hope this
at least points you in a useful direction.

  On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 10:41 AM, Rodrigo Augusto Guerra