welcome to the most depressing feeling for Flash coders from last year.

fortunately things have changed since then, but you will have to repackage the
swf into an iOS application using Flash CS5+ or the AIR SDK.

google "Flash on iPad" you will find plenty of discussion and a lot of coverage
of apple's refusal to include flash in the iPad browser, and subsequent
underhanded blocking of Flash-originated applications from the App Store. But
if you persevere, you should find more recent articles that detail a) Apple's
change of policy and b) Adobe's newest tools for creating iOS Apps using the
Flash platform.

best of luck.