Flex 4, FlashBuilder 4.

I am building and running an app on my Windows 7 machine. It runs fine here,
but when my client installs it on his machine, he gets a SecurityError:
Error #2148: Only local-with-filesystem and trusted local SWF files may
access local resources.

That's happening when I start the LoaderMax load() process. I have appended
about a dozen loaders, and they are accessing files on the local drive.

It happens on Windows 7 in IE and Firefox, and on the Mac. The odd thing is
that it was working for them two days ago, and I haven't changed the loading
process at all.

Any ideas?

Cordially,

Kerry Thompson