Hi,

Found a solution - it looks like adobe changed the way debugging works with 10.1 maybe:

http://blog.brokenfunction.com/2010/10/flash-10-1-standalone-debug-player-and-its-missing-debug-output/

    Glen

On 02/06/2011 13:10, Glen Pike wrote:
Hi,

I am running Flashplayer debugger standalone versions on linux, but my "tracing" seems to have broken - anyone noticed this?

I tried: flashplayer 10.3.181.14, 10.2.152.27 which both don't work. I get complaints about a missing VDPAU driver in the output, but flash still runs:

Failed to open VDPAU backend libvdpau_nvidia.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Am not too worried about the error message because mplayer does the same and still runs.

    The last version I have with trace working seems to be 10.0.45.2

    TIA

    Glen