Good to know

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 6:31 AM, Karim Beyrouti <ka...@kurst.co.uk> wrote:

> Figured it out, in air you have to define a URL for the map component.
> i.e.: zoomMap.url        = 'http://myWebsite.com'
>
> Cheers
>

> Karim
>
> On 8 Jun 2011, at 12:49, Karim Beyrouti wrote:
>
> > Hello List -
> >
> > I am trying to get Google Maps working in an AIR app (for desktop).
> Currently I am not able to get the maps to initialise and work in an AIR
>  application.
> >
> > Has anyone managed to get the googleMaps as3 component to work inside an
> AIR application ?
> >

> > Best
> >

> > Karim Beyrouti

Patrick | Flash Lead

TBWA\Chiat\Day
5353 Grosvenor Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90066

Office | 310-305-5078
Cell | 310-254-8106
Fax | 310-305-6078
AIM | patrickma...@gmail.com

This e-mail is intended only for the named person or entity to which it is
addressed and contains valuable
business information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or
otherwise protected from disclosure.

If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail
is strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately of the error via e-mail to
disclai...@tbwachiat.com and
please delete the e-mail from your system, retaining no copies in any media. We
appreciate your cooperation.