From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of Glen Pike
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2011 4:03 AM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Strange Button Behavior

Hmm, an exe should be exempt from the "local vs network" restrictions,
but maybe something else is failing.

Have you tried tracing the error?

I vaguely rememeber having problems with "_blank", etc. in the past.
See if it works without those?

Here are some links I found that may help.
http://probertson.com/articles/2006/10/11/geturl-flash-projector-firefox-pro
blem/
http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flash/articles/local_network_playback.html
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/flash/net