hi guys
I'm try to move from AS2 to AS3 I did some work with AS3 it seems to be easy
anyway i have problem with load and unload swf, in AS2 I use to use

loadMovie("movie.swf",level)
then from the movie.swf" I can use back button to load the main movie again
or unload the movie if the level more the 0
in AS3 I use code
menu.movieBtn.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK,loadMovieSwf);

function loadMovieSwf(event:Event)
{
var requestURL:URLRequest = new URLRequest("movie.swf")
var loader:Loader = new Loader()
loader.load(requestURL)
addChildAt(loader)

}

the problem I'm not able to unload movie from movie.swf I can unload
movie.swf from the main movie by this code
    loader.unloadAndStop();
    removeChild(_loader);
    loader= null;
but if I place this code in movie.swf I get error
it was easy to do it in AS2 just unloadMovie(level)
I'm doing project with many swf files I have to load it from main page and

thank you
Bassam