Due to impending deadline (started project on Tuesday and need it delivered
Friday lunch!) I'm going with the 5.5 trial. But I think I will be able to get
it working with 5 eventually. I've messaged the guy who put the post up about
getting AIR2.7 into CS5 and he has made alterations which I have yet to
implement. Hopefully those changes will allow me to target Android from CS5.

Sent from my iPhone