I think I know what you want. Have your app calculate how high it
needs to be, then call out using javascript to a method which changes
the dimensions of a div, where your SWF embed is made at 100%. It can
keep calling that method. Just make sure your SWF has noScale, etc.
set within it. I've done this to generate charts that are a dynamic
height based on data to represent... the page will expand to
accommodate the div so your SWF never gets clipped.

  Google Voice: (508) 656-0622
  Twitter: eric_dolecki      XBoxLive: edolecki      PSN: eric_dolecki
  http://blog.ericd.net