Good to hear.

Best,
Karl

On Jul 21, 2011, at 2:34 AM, Cor wrote:

OK, so when I change the output line in my PHP from:
print  $response;
print "returnString=$response";

It traces out a correct XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<data><project><project_code><![CDATA[1]]></ project_code><project_datum><![C DATA[2011-07-19]]></project_datum><project_klant_nummer><![CDATA[1]] ></proje
ct_klant_nummer><project_naam><![CDATA[project naam
1]]></project_naam><project_omschrijving><![CDATA[project omschrijving
1]]></project_omschrijving><project_werkzaamheden><![CDATA[project
werkzh]]></project_werkzaamheden><project_ordernummer_klant><![CDATA [project
ordernummer klant
1]]></project_ordernummer_klant><project_contactpersoon><![CDATA [project
Tinus
Plosteling]]></project_contactpersoon><project_aanneemsom><![CDATA [3000.00]]
</project_aanneemsom><project_opdracht><![CDATA[lopend]]></ project_opdracht
</project></data>

So flash expects a key-value pair!!!

Thanks to all you responded to help me!!!!

Best regards,
Cor van Dooren
www.codobyte.com