I think you may need to look at what your Python script is doing. It may not be
set up to handle default values in the case of missing data.

jord

On Oct 8, 2011, at 10:40 AM, John Polk wrote:

> I had this:
>
>             var req:URLRequest = new URLRequest(siteUrl +
> "store/flash_store2.py");
>             var variables:URLVariables = new URLVariables();
>             loader.dataFormat = URLLoaderDataFormat.VARIABLES;
>             req.method = URLRequestMethod.POST;
>             variables.pkg = pkgID;
>             variables.id = id;
>             req.data = variables;
>             loader.load(req);
>             loader.addEventListener(Event.COMPLETE, onSendComplete);
>
> and sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't.

Jordan L. Chilcott
Interactivity Unlimited / J & J Photography
Guelph, Ontario
Tel:  (519) 837-1879
Fax: (519) 837-8610
mailto:jchilc...@interactivityunlimited.com