To: "Flash Coders List" <flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 10:18 AM
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] swf 2 pdf on the fly

Hi Cor and Rodrigo,
I use AlivePdf a lot. I managed to get high resolution pdf's from swf's through a little custom class, I'm glad to share if you wish.

I recognise the problems you describe Cor but afaik they do not affect the quality of my prints on both platforms. I googled "Warning: Filter will not render. The DisplayObject's filtered dimensions" which should give you some clues.
HTH
Willem van den Goorbergh