Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 16:33:32 -0600
From: Karl DeSaulniers <k...@designdrumm.com>
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] PDF files in Flash
To: Flash Coders List <flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>

There is the old school approach of loading basic html table in a flash text
area and then displaying your pdf in there. AS2 style.
Know as Flash Table.
Sry, I have not tried to load a pdf, but I have used the html table approach on
a site and it works.

I have sample files and an live example if you would like to try it.
But alas, it may not be what your looking for or work with loading a pdf.

Best,
Karl