Hi,
yup windows on another partition, its a pain, but the parallels / coherence mode is pretty awesome though. There are even some drivers out there allowing you to read/write ntfs from mac and vice versa so basically you run flashdevelop within a window on your mac, with complete disk access back and forth.

hth
jc