Hi Oren,

if there really is an issue you should take it up with the listowner, or as mentioned months ago: setup a filter in gmail, takes about 5 minutes and all your flashlist messages will automatically be trashed.

That said, have you tried unsubscribing through:

I've taken the liberty to enter your email address at the unsubscribe option: "By clicking on the /Unsubscribe/ button, a confirmation message will be emailed to you. This message will have a link that you should click on to complete the removal process (you can also confirm by email; see the instructions in the confirmation message).*"

HTH *and otherwise we'll just have to tell a joke now and then to keep the spirits up ;)
Hans