>> Take it easy, Oren. There is no spam I've seen. It looks like something got
>> corrupted in my reply, but that's hardly spam. I'm posting from a Caribbean
>> island, and there might be some transmission problems-- this is a small,
>> less-visited island.
>
> Isn't TCP supposed to prevent that? It will either fail the transfer or
> correct the error, never let corrupted data pass.

Sure, but TCP isn't an application protocol. SMTP servers can screw up
encodings, content, etc. So, in theory, Kerry could have been using a
local SMTP server that was misconfigured in some way.

That said, this didn't happen here. What happened is Kerry saw the
Hebrew characters in Oren's response, and guessed that something got
screwed up. Those characters are perfectly valid within Oren's
response though.

I may not know much about Flash, but this is more my kind of thing.
Too bad it's completely OT.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.