Hi Paul,

If it's for use with ads I suggest you ask the media bureau or if you can get a contact directly a google to send you the latest version of their files and a few demo-files to get you started.

If I remember correctly it's an flash extension you need to install to have access to their API and an upload tool (or maybe the upload tool was for something else I did).

Some things are pretty useless in the demofiles, mostly you only need the clickTAG.

Hope it helps
/roger