Greetings everyone,

I'm a new member of flashrom mailing list, searching for info pertaining
certain external programmer and corresponding 'flashrom' support. I noticed
that the official list of supported programmers has not been updated for quite
a while (January 2018), so I'd be interested to know if anyone succeeded to
make it work - running 'flashrom' on Linux machine, in combination with this
tiny programmer:

Product designation: "NANO USB Programmer"
Mfg: HS-TECH R.O.K, Korea
MPN: NANOUSB001
Site: http://shop3.nanobios.cafe24.com/article/download/7/8/?page=1

Programmer's core silicon:

Name: Cypress enCoRe II
Short description: Low Speed USB Peripheral Controller, with 8-bit M8C core.
Chip designation: CY7C63813-PXC
Ref.: https://www.cypress.com/products/encore-ii

USB ID: 04b4:3813
Name: NANO BIOS Programmer
Link: https://usb-ids.gowdy.us/read/UD/04b4/3813

WIN driver: cyusb3.inf (in case it's relevant);

I already contacted the guy, who runs the website mentioned above
(shop3.nanobios.cafe24.com), and who also sells these programmers on eBay. He
responded that in-the-house software, currently "NANO BIOS Programmer v1.1", is
the only software that works with their Nano USB Programmer, but he promised to
look into possibility, to "run an open platform software" for this programmer,
as he elaborated in his response.

Since I have doubts that Windows based programming SW will be ported to Linux,
at least not in a foreseeable time window, I would appreciate any useful
information, as in - whether this programmer is supported by 'flashrom'
project, what needs to be done to make it happen, which Linux distro you're
using (in case it matters), etc.

Thank you in advance !

Kind regards,
Bostjan