Hi there!

I've made a doc in which I have provided the description of all the
sub-arguments for programmers
along with their short description,
Currently all of the arguments a treated at string but I've proposed data
types of respective arguments
in which they should be used to make code more efficient, readable, and
reliable.

Here is the link
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C3Gc-LUatkTQbzjYQAlE-qkpVauih6GHJD-9y-XMwTw/edit?usp=sharing>
for
the doc, the data in the doc may be modified if required.
I hope this document will be helpful for Flashrom users.

Regards,
Chinmay Lonkar