Hi Prakhar,

historical flashrom lived mostly in the root directory. We have started
with moving stuff around. E.g the headers are now in a include
directory and some platform specific stuff has also found a new home.

The bigger problem with moving stuff around is, that flashrom is not
just a library and a cli build ontop of it. The cli, and an other
programm, ich_descriptors_tool, uses internal symbols of the library.
Also the "internal" programmer is mixed with some "core" functionality
which makes it currently difficult to move files around. We would be
happy to solve those issues to have a better structure in the
repository.

For the second part, we've almost finnished the migration from gnumake
to meson/ninja. Only cross-compiling for DOS and libpayload (coreboot
payload) and a better update of the documentation is not finished yet.
Plese feel free to test it of the most obscure platforms you've access
to.
With meson we already genreating a shared library.

-- Thomas