Hello, thank you for the patch!
There is currently a patch under review adding the same chip:
https://review.coreboot.org/c/flashrom/+/68557
Do you have a Gerrit account? If yes, you can add yourself to the
patch and watch the progress. If not, just check the link.
I see your patch has more, so the end result would probably be
combining the two.

In general, we do code reviews in Gerrit (not the mailing list). Even
if you send a patch on a mailing list, someone needs to push it to
Gerrit to continue.
Another thing is: commit message required to have a Signed-off-by line.
You don't need to push this patch (since there is already the same
chip under review), but for future if you would try to push to gerrit
next time, that would be great!

https://www.flashrom.org/Development_Guidelines

--
Anastasia.