# 3th August 2023, 6.00-7.00am UTC+0

Attendees: Stefan, Carl-Daniel, Anastasia

## Decision summary

* 3 developers get submit rights: Joursoir (Alexander Goncharov),
Peter Marheine, Nikolai Artemiev
* document the process of getting commit rights and send for review (todo aklm)

## Agenda

* [aklm] I would like to nominate 3 developers to get submit rights:
Joursoir (Alexander Goncharov)
[authored](https://review.coreboot.org/q/owner:c...@joursoir.net),
[reviewed](https://review.coreboot.org/q/reviewer:c...@joursoir.net),
Peter Marheine
[authored](https://review.coreboot.org/q/owner:pmarhe...@chromium.org),
[reviewed](https://review.coreboot.org/q/reviewer:pmarhe...@chromium.org),
Nikolai Artemiev
[authored](https://review.coreboot.org/q/owner:nartem...@google.com),
[reviewed](https://review.coreboot.org/q/reviewer:nartem...@google.com).
They all made valuable contributions to flashrom, are on the project
for a while already: 1-2-3.... years, currently active, are respected
members of the dev community.

    To be more specific, and formal: we now have the duties documented
[https://www.flashrom.org/about_flashrom/team.html](https://www.flashrom.org/about_flashrom/team.html)
and all of them agreed to do the duties.

* all approved!
* [aklm] ongoing item: "We need to figure out criteria to give people
submit rights." Is it done with the Team page describing duties? A
missing piece is to describe the process (which currently is: someone
nominates you and adds an item to the meeting agenda in advance.
whoever comes to the meeting, discusses and decides). So maybe
document the process and ongoing item solved?
    * yes, document the process, send for review (todo aklm)
    * we can remove ongoing item
    * the process can be improved later, if any issues are observed.
As of today, the process has been working for >1yr, everything seems
to go well.
* [Carl-Daniel] subject line for meeting notes email says "dev
meeting", but there are various questions discussed, not only dev, but
also organisational and any misc stuff.
    * [aklm] we can drop "dev"? that would be "flashrom meeting notes
DD.MM.YYYY"
    * sounds good, drop "dev" from subject line

--
Anastasia.