Hi all,

According to this post:
http://blog.cerowrt.org/post/fq_codel_on_ath10k/

Flent can be used to test multiple stations at once, but how can I do that?

* Some options to setup  /or
* Record in multiple clients and gather the log file to generate the figure.

Also, when I testing VoIP, and control host have setup ITGRecv:

$ flent voip -p totals -H 192.168.177.157 --control-host
192.168.177.157 --ditg-control-port 9000 -v

Output said it will end in 60 seconds, but after about 5 minutes, it
still hangs at there, how can I know flent is running which command in
this test case?

And the last, what does it mean about server and client in flent?

If I have a network like this:

Control -> AP -> Multiple stations

And I want to test AP tx performance, should I set control as server,
and use flent on stations, or flent on control with netperf server on
stations.

Thanks,
Louie.