Erik Taraldsen <erik...@gmail.com> writes:

> I'm trying to automate testing and graphing with flent.  For my purposes it
> probably will make sense to use CDF and box plots.  However flent draws
> them differently.  In the CDF plot the legend is off to the right.  For box
> plot, the legend also is written vertically, and due to my long legends, is
> quite unreadable.  Fiddling with all legend options I can find on cli I'm
> not able to disable them.
>
> Anybody with a way to disable them?

Disabling the axis labels entirely is not possible (but you can remove
the regular legend with --no-legend). I usually use a combination of
--filter-legend --replace-legend, --filter-regexp, or straight up
--override-label to get sane axis markers for box plots (relying on just
the colours from the to-the-side legend quickly stops being legible once
you add more series to a box plot).

-Toke