Hi,

Lets take an array Collection(dataArray:ArrayCollection = new
ArrayCollection) for the datagrid and bind the array collection with
datagrid's data Provider. And add new form info to the server. After
successful complition, add the new object to the array collection and
refresh the array collection.

Lets say:  obj1:Object = new Object();  This is the object added to the DB.

After the result add it the array collection.

dataArray.addItem(obj1);
dataArray.refresh();
datagrid.dataProvider = dataArray;

Hope this will work for u.