Hi Ganesh, Vinod,

I'm using IIS of windows. The data is not soming there is no any
perticular error.
i know it can be resolved by allowing location on adobe site using
secuitry panel. But, i don't want user to go on this site for allowing
user to select my file perticular location. Data should directly
available when user opens the page.

i'm working on this issue from last 2 weeks but, still not resolved.
Can you please help me in ractifying this issue where i'm making
mistake i don't know.
my complete query is there by reading tht u can userstand my problem

Thanks
Nir