Please use the following codes : This needs to be an AIR application.
Flex cannot copy data from the Clipboard as it would be a desktop file
access which is not allowed in Flex

public function doPaste():void {
    var bmpData:BitmapData = Clipboard.generalClipboard.getData
(ClipboardFormats.BITMAP_FORMAT) as BitmapData;
    var bm:Bitmap = new Bitmap(bmpData);
    clipImage.source = bm;
    var jpg:JPEGEncoder = new JPEGEncoder();
    ba = jpg.encode(bmpData);
}

<mx:Button click="doPaste();" x="32" y="53" label="Paste" width="107"/

<mx:Image id="clipImage" width="332" height="204"  y="103" x="10"/>

Thanks,
Prem