Hi,

Greetings from PHOTON INFOTECH!

We are looking for Flex Engineers with minimum 4 years of experience
and 1 year relevant experience in Flex.

Please have a look on our Requirement and Company Website which may
grab your attention.

Attached is the corporate brochure, skill set requirement and history
of the organization.

Skill set Requirement:

5+ years of overall experience of which a minimum of 1 year of
professional experience in Flex development.  – Mandatory.
Hands-on experience with GUI technologies – Mandatory.
Good understanding of web application requirements and RIA design -
Mandatory.
Knowledge of AJAX, XML, PHP (optional), JSP/Servlets, HTML, JavaScript
etc. - Mandatory.
Experience in development of enterprise-class GUI applications - Good
to have.
Experience in building thick, event-driven, smart client applications
– Mandatory.
Experience in AS 2.0/3.0. – Mandatory.
Knowledge of Flex Frameworks such as Cairngorm or PureMVC –
Mandatory.
Experience in Flex Data Services using LCDS, BlazeDS or GraniteDS - A
major plus.
Exposure on using Flex Builder or any Java IDE – Mandatory.
Good knowledge and experience in Java, J2EE, and Hibernate.
Knowledge in any one of the database MySQL / SQL Server – Preferred.
Good at problem-solving.
Should be able to work with minimal direction.

About Photon:-

Photon is a Next Generation Internet Consulting Firm specializing in
cutting edge business solutions utilizing Web 2.0, SOA, Open Source
and Mobile application development.

We are leading a new generation of India-based IT experts who combine
an intimate knowledge of today’s cutting edge technologies with the
business savvy needed to create and build strategic technology
infrastructure and applications.

With more than 550 customers and thousands of IT projects in mobile,
open source, web 2.0, and SOA under our belt, Photon enables large and
SME companies alike to leverage our one-of-a kind workforce of elite
IT experts to create revenue generating business solutions.

Photon is headquartered in the IT corridor of Chennai, India with
offices in Bangalore, Santa Clara, Austin and Boston.

Since our inception in the year 1999, our journey has been exciting,
growth oriented, and marked by numerous pioneering achievements. We
currently have 1650 employees and are growing in this exciting time of
the new era of the internet!

A Few Achievements in the last quarter:

Photon became one of the Top 100 Companies in Asia according to Red
Herring, one of the leading publications of the new age Internet.
(http://herringresearch.com/eventspace/blgtrx_event_home/asia08/
redherring100.html.)

State Papers online – a world beating Product of Cengage Gale is out
the door with a flying Start.

Has successfully set up “Photon Innovation Labs" - a unit that has
been specifically created to build world leading products and
platforms for our customers.

Photon's Social Media Framework – SMF (smf.photoninfotech.com) is
geared towards providing a robust platform to build next generation
sites with customizable Web 2.0 based features to Connect, Collaborate
and Contribute on the Web and Mobile.

Revert should you have any queries.

Regards
Prabhu K.