hi Karthik,
              Thanks for reply.. hey actually i am creating report
editor in that i want to show report page.. in that page i hv used
Hboxes for showing margins of that page.
Now i want to resize that hboxes so that user can change the layout of
the page.So how can i resize this hboxes ... say if i click on
upperside Hbox in canvas then it should be movable according to mouse
position.Do you u hv any solution for this ? Or any way to do this..
pl let me knw..
Thanks in advance