Hi Venkat,

thanks for your reply..but i can't understand hot to put
registerClassAlias("Info", WinbdowInfo) where WindowInfo is the VO

the shared object that i created is an array collection...it contains
windowinfo object...

the architecture of my app is:

-main application (verify the shared object, if full than call a
public function of canvas to create windows with specific parameters
saved in windowinfo class)
--canvas (contains one or more windows)

thanks again
Regards Lord