Hi,

Take one ArrayCollection and save open close state of every tree node
using isOpen method of tree .
you have to right one recursive function which traverse every node of
tree then call isOpen for every node of tree and save in Array
Collection.

then after assign data provider to tree call one method , open tree
node based one sate which you save in array collection using
expandItem .

I have implemented this in my project ..... it working fine ..

Thanks
Neeraj