HI Friends
I am working on a python based application , we are going to use flex
as  the UI, this application is user for monitoring the virtual
computers like VMWare,  we want to show the real time data related to
virtual machine CPU usage and memory usage  in flex

I came across these technologies related to python

•       PyAMF - AMF support for Python, licensed under the MIT.
•       RTMPy - RTMP protocol for the Twisted framework.
•       Django AMF .

I like to how much it will be usefull for real time monitoring !!

Regards
Thiru