Well, a slight modification is this, on tooptip, we can show a custom
scroll,
I don't think that would be a good replacement of scrolls either but
yes, on a scenario specific, could be one of the best solution.

Any body else having other gr8 idea?

probably we could end up with a new component :D

Thanks,
Shaleen Jain
http://shaleenjain.blogspot.com