Hi all,

Does anybody know about the logging feature supported by Adobe AIR?
I have to log the information such as, error, info, etc for my AIR
application. I was able to do so using the Logging API and it gets
written in flashlog.txt file which is under the user profile. But now
the main concern is that the file gets overwritten by each and every
application. So whenever i run a new application all the traces gets
written there.
Is there any way we can create different log files for different
application throught loggin API?

Thanks in advance for the help.

- Vijayata