Hi Namitha,

     I have gone through the functionalities of maximize, minimize & restore
by keeping 3 Buttons check it out whether it may help you or not.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<mx:WindowedApplication xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml"; layout="
vertical">

<mx:Script>

<![CDATA[

*public* *function* minimizeWindow():*void
*

{

*this*.stage.nativeWindow.minimize();

}

*public* *function* maximizeWindow():*void
*

{

*this*.stage.nativeWindow.maximize();

}

*public* *function* restoreWindow():*void
*

{

*this*.stage.nativeWindow.restore();

}

*public* *function* closeWindow():*void
*

{

*this*.stage.nativeWindow.close();

}

]]>

</mx:Script>

<mx:HBox>

<mx:Button label="Minimize" click="minimizeWindow()"/>

<mx:Button label="Restore" click="restoreWindow()"/>

<mx:Button label="Maximize" click="maximizeWindow()"/>

<mx:Button label="Close" click="closeWindow()"/>

</mx:HBox>

</mx:WindowedApplication>

--
Thanks & Regards,