Thx for your reply what I've done's trying to do follow your code.
In case that my test.swf still shows it's termination error on
swfloader
What am I doing wrong here's my code.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:WindowedApplication xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml";
layout="absolute">
<mx:SWFLoader id="testswf" creationComplete="init()">

</mx:SWFLoader>
        <mx:Script>
                <![CDATA[
                        import mx.rpc.events.FaultEvent;
                        import mx.controls.SWFLoader;
                        private function init():void {
                        //var loader      :       SWFLoader       =       new
SWFLoader();
                        testswf.addEventListener(Event.COMPLETE,result);
                        testswf.addEventListener(IOErrorEvent.IO_ERROR,fault);
                        testswf.addEventListener
(ProgressEvent.PROGRESS ,checkProgressfunction);
                        testswf.width = 800
                        testswf.height = 600
                        testswf.load('test.swf'); //<----- test.swf got error
on datagrid
section

                        }

// defining functions
public function result(evt:Event):void
{
// on the result of the loader

}

public function fault(evt:FaultEvent):void
{
// Called if the loader get a fault state

}

public function checkProgressfunction(evt:ProgressEvent):void
{
// can capture how much time and data in progress of loading

}

                ]]>
        </mx:Script>
</mx:WindowedApplication>