Hi All,

We are using HTTPService to send request to a Servlet. We get the
response in the result handler. Whenever a fault occurs on the
Servlet, the control goes to the fault handler. But, we do not get the
error message that is thrown on the Servlet. Servlet throws the error
back to Client. It is a structured exception and it is serializable.
The only error message that we get every time is:

Error #2032: Stream Error.

If anyone has worked on it, could you please give us pointers as to
how we can get the error messages from the server in the fault
handler, without making changes in the Servlet.

Thanks in advance.
Parag