Sagar Bhai,

I am not from Orissa, neither I am an odiya :)
But It doesn't matter as this group is flex-INDIA so everyone is
Indian here. Remember Chak De... ;)

One more thing i would like to mention here, that its a group for
discussing technical things over flex and we can discuss personal
things over mail itself.

Anyways it was nice talking to you couple of days back.

-Ravi